We inform you, pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016, that your data will be processed in compliance with the principles of “lawfulness, correctness and transparency” (Article 5, letter a) and we provide you with the following information (Article 13):
- Data Controller: Officine di Trevi Sas
Headquarters: S.S. Flaminia Km. 145, 06039 Borgo Trevi (PG), IT
Contacts and addresses: Tel. 0742 381616
The Data Controller is responsible to you for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and it can be contacted for any information or request regarding data processing.
- Processed data, purposes, legal basis:
|Purposes||Processed data||Legal basis|
|Customer management||Name, address, social security number or other elements / personal identification numbers|
Contract data (telephone number, e-mail, etc.)
Bank account details
Economic, commercial, financial, insurance activities
|Legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6, letter f)|
|Conclusion of the contract and related obligations||Contract (Article 6, letter b)|
|Fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations||Legal obligation (Article 6, letter c)|
|Litigation management||Legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6, letter f)|
|Customer billing history||Legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6, letter f)|
|Sending information and / or advertising material, via internet||Consent (Article 6, letter a)|
- Retention period of personal data:
The data retention criteria are determined based on the time necessary to fulfil the indicated purposes. Subsequently, the data will be kept for the time established by the provisions in force on fiscal and civil matters and in any case until the prescription of the law.
- Processing methods:
The data will be processed in both paper and digital format. The related documentation will be properly maintained and updated for the retention period defined above.
- Categories of recipients:
Your data may be sent to the recipients or categories of recipients listed below:
- Companies and businesses (including investee companies and participants)
- Transporters, Freight Forwarders, Landlords, Post Offices, Logistics Companies;
- Consultants and freelancers in single or associated form (Collaborators of the Owner as Authorized Subjects, Consultants of the Owner as external Managers for the aspects of their competence according to the procedures established by law);
- Banks and credit institutions;
- Public and / or private subjects, to whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in fulfilment of legal obligations or functional to the administration of the relationship;
- Any external data processors of the Data Controller (Company and Consultants for maintenance, control or verification of the Tools used for the processing).
The data of specific recipients in addition to the internal offices of Officine di Trevi Sas (eg: Commercial, Administrative, etc.) are available at the company headquarters and may be provided upon request by the interested party.
We inform you that the data will not be disseminated (except for the above) and will not be transferred to any non-EU country or international organization. Furthermore, the updated list of the Subjects to whom the data may be communicated is available on request at the Company’s headquarters.
- We also inform you of the following rights that you can claim against the Data Controller:
- Right to request access to your personal data (Article 15).
- Right of rectification (Article 16) or right of cancellation of personal data (Article 17).
- Right to limitation (Article 18) or right to object to processing (Article 21).
- Right to data portability (Article 20).
- Right to revoke the consent provided for one or more specific purposes, at any time, without prejudice to the treatments carried out before the revocation of the consent (which may be requested to be deleted)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (art. 77).
Finally, we inform you that the refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to stipulate and execute the contract and may expose you to any liability for breach of contract.
If you are the holder of a VAT number, failure to provide the data necessary for proper invoicing (legal requirement) may expose you to tax penalties.