- Pumped liquid: clean water, non aggressive, without solid particles.
- The pumps can not operate in dry conditions.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: min 5°C – max 30°C.Vertical operating position.
- Water feed pressure: min 0,2 – max 3 bar.
- It is essential to connect the system at least to 2 minimum 24 l pressure tanks.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 20.
- For the consuption at point of demand see Table nr2, “Outlet and consumption of the automatic pressure plants” on page 120 of the Complete catalogue.
The picture is simply demonstrative. The pressure plants are also composed of horizontal electric pumps.