Housing in AISI 316L stainless steel
• Fully welded joint less • Sensor (diaphragm) in AISI 316L stainless steel
• IP68 protection
• Electrical output: current 4 ÷ 20 mA
• Available ATEX Ex II 1G Ex ia IIC T6/T5 Ga version
• Measuring range: default calibration of 20 m, customizable on request
• Cable length: 10 m of cable included
• Different types of cable available:
– PE (operating temperature -30°C /+60°C) possibility of AISI 316 stainless steel coating
– PUR (operating temperature -30°C /+80°C)
• The electronic level transmitter will be wired to an indicator (display showing all the data)
• In the ATEX version, the transmitter must be wired to an active intrinsically safety barrier.
• It can be possible buying the level transmitter composed by: AISI 316 stainless steel cable for the immersed length in the contaminated liquid jointed with a PE cable for the remaining cable out of the liquid.