Flow switch to monitor the liquid flow. Under the minimum default value the device will stop the electric pump. It can not be installed in potentially explosives atmospheres.
- 2” flow switch.
- 2” DN.
- Max pressure 17,2 bar
- Wet parties in brass.
- Upper body in brass not in contact with pumped liquid.
- Complete of brass T-fitting for direct in line insertion.
- 2” NPT threaded joint
Approximate intervention points:
- Water, actuation at 37,83 LPM, deactivation at 32,2 LPM
- Installation in any position.
- Electric contact 125/250 Vac, 5A resistive, 3A inductive.
- 3/4” male NPT threaded electric connection with n. 3 free output wires.